Monday, August 20, 2012

Cloth Transmog Outfit - "Green Diver Deluxe"


Every once and a while I come across a transmog outfit that stops me dead in my tracks. This outfit that I've dubbed "Green Diver Deluxe" certainly did that to me today. It's good to know that there is still plenty of originality to be had in transmogging.

Head past the jump for more shots and the full transmog item list

This outfit definitely has a sort of deep-sea-diver-meets-Bioshock feel to it and I love it. The subtle touches like the green glowing staff which perfectly matches the green glowing rocket/diver helmet really pull it all together.

A few other notable items about this transmog outfit: the wearer was only level 19 and it is one of the first times I've seen a shirt put to really excellent use in a transmog outfit.

"Green Diver Deluxe" Transmog Item List:


Wowhead item comparison link for "Green Diver Deluxe". (Click the small arrow in the top left of the column and select "View in 3D" to view the set on your own sex and race.)

Here are a few shots of the original creator wearing the outfit.







Submit Your Look! We're always accepting reader submissions. Send your favorite Warcraft looks, armor, weapons, screenshots, gear lists and guest posts to warcraftlooks@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment